Liposuction is also called lipoplasty. It is a body sculpture treatment to remove localized fat that does not react to food and workouts. Despite off adopting a healthy lifestyle including exercise and healthy eating, there may be persistent fatty deposits that make people overweight.
What is Liposuction (Lipoplasty)?
Lipoplasty can be done in almost any area of the body. Lipoplasty differs from conventional plastic surgical procedures in that it is generally used in various areas in a surgery. Liposuction is an efficient way of reducing or eliminating handles, double chin, fats, saddles, and other fatty deposits. it helps to develop a better shape and to make the body beautiful.
Liposuction is not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle that requires regular exercise and a healthy diet and does not constitute a weight loss aid or an obesity cure. Liposuction targets such areas where the stubborn fat has acquired and reduces the fat. Liposuction is often paired with other cosmetic procedures (including lifting) to improve outcomes.
Outcomes & Results
The overall result and result of a fat removal procedure is the reduction of stubborn body fat. The liposuction results include a balanced shape of the body, enhanced tone, reduced fat deposits, and a stunning body overall transformation.
Liposuction does not eliminate cellulite, but liposuction reduces fat and produce a more balanced and toned appearance from the following mentioned areas:
- Chin & Neck
- Upper Arms
- Hips & Buttocks
- Stomach & Waistline
- Calves & Ankles
- Thighs & Knees
Who are the good Candidates for Liposuction?
Everybody is not eligible for Liposuction surgery. Consider the following ideal candidate characteristics before deciding whether liposuction is right for you:
- Individuals who are committed to a healthy lifestyle
- Individuals who are so close to their targeted weight but still have constant fat deposits
- Great elasticity of the skin: If you don’t have good skin elasticity, it may result in you may have sagging skin after the procedure. The surgeon will speak to you about the skin elasticity. Your surgeon can recommend additional procedures (lifting or contouring) if you have older or less flexible skin.
- Individuals who do not smoke
- Individuals without co-morbidities or other factors that may hinder healing after surgery
You may get in touch with bodybycraft for the best Liposuction Miami. They will advise you on the best alternatives for you that will give your desired results.