Common Law Test is also known as CLAT test requires a comprehension preparation of all subjects along with the CLAT mock test. In this new exam pattern, CLAT 2022 with mock tests will become more important than half of the actual syllabus.
How to solve CLAT 2022 mock test?
If you want to ace this mock test, then you need to practice a lot to gain the result. You need to solve all the previous year’s mock test papers along with the ones which you find online.
Just studying the books, magazines, and newspapers will help you get through half of the way. To reach the other half of the way you need to complete your CLAT mock test preparation wisely and efficiently.
Here are some of the benefits of solving the mock test papers.
- Solving the mock test paper will give you an exam-like experience. You will come to know your actual speed and will give you honest feedback on your preparation.
- The mock test will give you several chances of leveling yourselves. You know that you might screw the actual examination but will a mock test you can fix it after every mistake.
- By solving a mock test you can identify your strengths, weaknesses and would work upon them before going to the actual examination.
- CLAT mock tests will allow you to fix the issues related to accuracy. In return, it helps you in reducing the scope of negative marking.
- You can make a strategery by solving the mock test. Every day you can solve the mock test of those portions which you have completed and by this, you would know that in which portion you need to focus on and your time management also.
- You will also know how to handle peer pressure and help you process your mind around the exam atmosphere and others.
How to prepare for CLAT with mock tests?
Candidates need to divide up their strategies into the following sections.
- Attempt a CLAT mock test at BYJU’s Exam Prep under exam-type conditions and atmosphere.
As discussed above solving the mock test papers will help you increase your frequency in the preparation. You would have clear results of your attempts and confidence.
Remember you should not take breaks during the mock tests and should complete the test within two hours
- Calculate your marks
After every test self analyzes your marks with your performance. Don’t feel demotivated after getting a lower grade to try to build your self-esteem and work hard. Self-analysis will help you in identifying your weaknesses.
- Evaluating performance
The best part of the CLAT preparation with the mock test is that you can cover the loopholes without being disqualified. Moreover, it is advisable to note down the issues you face one by one and cover them by the end of the exam day.
- Fixing the loopholes
In the last week of CLAT preparation, candidates should increase the speed of solving mock tests and sample papers. It is advised to solve at least 2-3 mock tests every day shared by BYJU’s Exam Prep experts. Along with preparing for the last week’s of the exam, this includes regular revision of all important topics and brushing up the current affairs, and solving the mock test papers.
However, it is not advisable to overstress yourself, if the result of the performance is not as expected. In case if you didn’t achieve a desirable score, then try to cover your loopholes without looking back and forth. Keep your patience and trust in your strengths. Revise the topics and do not read or attempt anything new. Stay Connect with our education blogs India.
Hemant Kumar is a project manager at Tridindia with more than nine years of commendable experience in writing about LMS, translation, and IT. His unmatched talent and passion for digital marketing gave him the opportunity to work as a multi-tasking project manager at TridIndia’s sister company, Link Building Corp. Today, he contributes to the world by imparting knowledge on SEO, link building and internet marketing etc., that helps business owners grow their online business.