Reading newspapers is one of the best habits which every student must include in their day to day life. Whether you read headlines or short news or brief content reading is important to improve vocabulary and focus. If you are preparing for the civil service exam then it is a must to read a Hindi Newspaper every day to ensure that you are updated with the current affairs in the country.
The limitless speed on the internet is giving thousands of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) aspirants a chance to get updated with the latest current affairs news. Here is a detailed outlook of the best apps for current affairs.
Why Is Current Affairs Essential For UPSC Or Civil Service Exam?
Current Affairs have become prominent parts for all the aspirants preparing for the civil service exam. The current affairs section is applicable to all three stages of the UPSC exam in prelims, mains, and during the final interview. Moreover, the current affairs section is a bit wider, which makes things difficult for students as they have to research a lot during preparation. In recent years the number of current affairs questions has also increased rapidly when compared to any other category.
In the current affairs section of the UPSC exam, the students have to answer questions related to GK (General Knowledge) and related concepts.
Why Dainik Bhaskar Is The Best App For Civil Service Exam?
Dainik Bhaskar app provides the best news on current affairs for all the students who are preparing for the IAS examination. One of the biggest advantages of the Dainik Bhaskar app is it provides a swift look at national and international news. The Dainik Bhaskar news app is a highly recommended app for current affairs which most of the successful IAS aspirants follow on a daily basis. The aspirants can focus on digital editorial, science, technology, environment, health, and political news.
What Kind Of News Can IAS Aspirants Get On Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper App?
- The Dainik Bhaskar newspaper app provides concise news related to the constitution of India, social issues, news bills, parliament of the country, or any other major political issue.
- It is also vital for all the UPSC aspirants to follow the latest updates on the Indian economy, banking and finance sector, Indian trade agreement, and related topics on the Dainik Bhaskar smartphone app.
- The app also provides the latest updates on national and international festivals, wild-life news, and heritage, and UNESCO news.
- The app also provides news about the latest scientific innovation or discovery of any technology by the ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization).
- The app also updates the students with the launch of any new government schemes or laws which is essential during the current affairs exam.
Best Tips To Consider While Preparing For Current Affairs Exam
- The first and foremost step is to read a newspaper or follow a news app on a regular basis. It is also recommended to read the news in detail when compared to scanning or skimming to gather essential facts related to the topic.
- You can also follow the official government websites to check the latest updates in the current affairs section.
- One can also join certain social media groups which provide vital study material and essential current affairs news which can be a credible source of information.
Apart from the above-mentioned, we would like all the UPSC aspirates to keenly show their interest in reading a newspaper daily. The current affairs news can also help the student to revise their earlier syllabus and it will instill confidence among candidates.