Don’t be fooled to believe that your pest control company doesn’t need online marketing. Contemporary consumers are very precise about services they use, and most people would rather rely on Google, than on references. Having online presence is critical for growing your pest control business. In this post, we are sharing some of the things worth knowing about marketing for pest control companies.
- Outsourcing is a smart option. Your company may know everything about pest control methods and practices, but promoting a business online is a niche job that needs expertise. Consider outsourcing your marketing needs to an agency that works for pest control businesses. Not only you can get top experts working for your company for a fixed monthly fee, you can also focus better on the core areas of the business.
- Focus on SEO. Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is one of the core pillars of online marketing. Even if you don’t have the resources or money to start with paid ads and marketing right away, SEO is still within reach. SEO can bring organic traffic to your pest control business, with better conversion rate.
- Review your website. If you haven’t redesigned your pest control business site in more than three years, it is time to hire a designer. The good news is many marketing agencies can help with website redesigning, and they can ensure that your new website is SEO-ready.
- Don’t miss on paid marketing. Pay Per Click or PPC is critical to getting leads. Talk to the agency you have hired and ask them about search engine marketing. The good news is you don’t need a fortune to actually get started with comprehensive online marketing for pest control websites.
- Stay consistent. SEO, online marketing through PPC, and social media marketing need continuous effort. Make sure that you don’t stop with your marketing efforts at any point. If nothing else, SEO alone can drive traffic and get your pest control business website on the first page of Google.
If you are working with an agency for the first time, ask them to give you a fair overview of their strategy and work process. Don’t be tempted to select a company because they charge lower than others – The image and brand value of your pest control company is at stake, and you need the best agency you can afford. Ask for quotes and detailed marketing plans in advance before you get started.