Wardrobes are the lifeline of any house as these furniture items help keeping the space clutter-free. The best use of the wardrobes, however, can be ensured if you know and have planned the arrangement. Sometimes, you can keep the wardrobes concealed; while at others, you may just add the display unit near these. So, listed here are some of the ways to arrange the wardrobe in the room to make their best use possible.
- Create an island: If your room allows having wardrobes placed one beside the other, you may make the best use of the space by arranging them in island style. A bench can be added at the center or side while the wardrobes are arranged in U-shaped or L-shaped design. Thus, you get a chance to choose the clothes and to do some contemplating in the private space created by it.
- Use display unit for most needed items: Have an envious collection of designer handbags? Then, why keep it hidden in a wardrobe? Instead of stuffing the wardrobe hooks with designer bags, add a display unit in a pleasing color at the corner of the room. This takes the load off the wardrobe and allows you picking the handbag for outing the most easily.
- Think of bypass doors installing: Bypass doors form a detachable alternative to the idea of wardrobes with sliding doors. The bypass doors can be slided to the side to select the clothes from the wardrobe easily and without disturbing the arrangement of clothes and contents in the wardrobe.
- Have doors that camouflage with the paint of the room: Wardrobe can make the place look bigger provided you have concealed the contents by placing doors on them. This idea works much better way when the doors and the color of the room camouflage so that visitors see it as continuous space. This is a much more organized way of putting up wardrobes and makes the room spacious too.
- Use the additions like shoe rack creatively for storing bulky items: Wardrobes onlinewhen bought in combination with shoe cabinets offer you an unbeatable combination to keep the contents more organized. The shoe cabinet can be placed in continuation with the wardrobe and used for placing bulkier items like cushions, bedsheets, handbags and others.
- Have a table with drawers placed beside the wardrobe: Wardrobes may be installed at one side of the room where there is additional space between the cupboard and the wall. A table with drawers can be placed in this space to keep small things like makeup items. If you have managed to insert an organizer in the drawer, it is going to be more helpful to you in getting ready faster.
- Think of stacking shoes below the clothes in open wardrobe: It is an interesting way of arranging the wardrobe. It helps you decide your complete look in one go, starting from top to bottom. Shoes look great when well-polished and kept below the clothes if you have stylish numbers in your collection.
Try these ways of arranging the wardrobe in room and give your space a personality that is too stylish to miss.