Conventionally, volume control equipment has included mechanical controls, which operate based on sliding resistance; electronic controls utilize an analogue switch to change the resistance values. With automatic control, sliding noise and gang errors (variation in resistance between authorities) may increase as time passes, and the vehicle compartment’s environment worsens.
Furthermore, to prevent digital clips from happening when an equalizer is variable in systems that use a digital signal processor, volume-included control is often implemented, and microcomputer-controllable electronic rules are usually practised. When an electronic control is used, however, ① circuit size is high and sound quality worsens, ② noise and distortion degrade since semiconductors are used, ③ separation worsens, and ④ switching noise is produced when the control is adjusted.
It is often said that no one will ever get the sound quality they want if they focus only on the hardware’s physical characteristics. During creating a product, the task of “confirming by actually listening to the music” is critical.
For this reason, they started by checking the sound of an element point by point, from the equipment to the circuit block to the full circuit, to develop the sound. Moreover, the courses were designed to minimize the number of elements existing in the audio signal line.
The concept of best car audio speakers from Seismic Audio development with a sound monitor includes the faithful playback of sound recorded on a CD and is based on adding nothing.
Before Installation, Please Follow These Guidelines
- Be sure to carefully reread and understand the rules before attempting to install this product.
- For safety, disconnect the negative pole from the battery before beginning the installation.
- Use the highest quality connectors for a suitable installation and to minimize signal or power loss.
- Use caution before you drill or cut. Be cautious not to cut or drill into gas tanks, fuel lines, brake or hydraulic lin vacuum lines or electrical connection when working on any vehicle.
- Never run speaker wires underneath your vehicle. Running speaker wires inside the car provides the best protection from exhaust heat and environmental elements.
- Avoid running wires over, near, or through a sharp-edged area. Use rubber grommets to prevent any wires from routed through metal.
- When running the speaker’s connection from the amplifier, do not run it near high current sources like wiring harnesses and battery cables.
Connect the speaker outputs from the top unit to the speakers.
- In some cars, it may be possible to utilize the existing speaker connecting. When doing this, be very cautious of the speaker wires’ polarity, as these wire colours vary for each vehicle. Using factory wiring harness adapters for the top unit and speakers can help eliminate wiring issues.
- In some best car audio speakers from Seismic Audio, it may be necessary to run new speaker connectors throughout the car. Observe caution when connecting wires.
- Always use quality connectors that fit correctly or solder each wire. It may be necessary to waterproof wires made inside door panels.
- Wiring speakers out-of-phase if one speaker’s connection is incorrect will cause the speakers to sound low and have a minimal bass response.