Since its invention in 1927, television has been an essential component of our daily lives. For decades, televisions have been the mainstay of the average home. They are the one gadget that modern families center around and the medium that provides us a large part of our information and entertainment we consume. Today, as the television market has expanded more than ever before, it is possible to seek out the television that is specifically designed for your entertainment needs. Moreover, with the advent of online stores, shopping for televisions has become easier than ever, with some even offering options for customizable EMI payments.
The perfect place to get started is to select a trusted manufacturer that offers a wide variety of television models equipped with the best that modern technology has to offer. In today’s time, this means TV models that offer a variety of connectivity options, display and audio technologies, smart features and sleek designs. To that end, the homegrown brand of Vu TV might just be the ideal choice of manufacturer for the modern TV buyer. Here is all you need to know about Vu TV prices, the company’s varied range of models and their high-end features.
About Vu TV
While a number of large international brands have been the mainstay in India for a while, Vu TV is a relatively new entrant into the market. However, in its run of a little over a decade in the Indian market, it has already established its reputation as a high-quality, premium television manufacturer.
Vu TV, also known as Vu Technologies, was established in the year 2006 by Indian businesswoman DevitaSaraf who also currently serves as the company’s CEO and Head of Design. The company turned profitable in 2012 with an annual turnover of more than ₹1 billion, and shortly after, started exporting Vu TVs to the USA. Today, while the company has its headquarters firmly established in Mumbai, the sales base of its high-end electronic products span across the world in over 60 countries.
In 2014, Vu TV became the first manufacturer in India to introduce ultra-high-definition TVs to the Indian market. Two years later, Vu TV started incorporating various entertainment applications on its latest models, including popular streaming services such as Netflix. Over the years, the company has constantly sought to innovate with its new television models offering a variety of input options and operating systems such as the launch of Windows and Android-based televisions.
Till date, the company has sold more than 2 million Vu TVs worldwide and is the largest manufacturer of 4K TVs in India. One of the greatest draws for the company are the affordable Vu TV prices they offer without compromising on quality. From 32 inches Smart TVs to fit more economical budgets to large 65 inch 4K displays for those who spend lavishly on entertainment, Vu TV has a high-end model for everyone.
Leading Vu TV Models in the Market
To help you sort out through the wide range of television models offered by Vu TV, here are a few hand-picked models that might suit your needs. Detailed below are the model names, sizes, smart features and Vu TV prices of some of the best models offered by the manufacturer:
VU Ultra Android 32 inch Smart TV
- This 32 inch Vu TV comes with an HD Ready, 1366 x 768 pixel display and an LED, A+ graded panel. The model also features Bluetooth 5.0 for improved Bluetooth connectivity and a 20W Dolby speaker.
- This Vu TV model is also equipped with the Ultra Android feature, certified by Google and in terms of memory, offers 1GB of RAM and an 8GB of internal storage to enjoy uninterrupted entertainment.
- It is also equipped with 2 USB ports, 2 HDMI ports, audio in-out, and an ethernet port.
- The VU Ultra Android 32 inch Smart TV is the most economical model offered by the company, with a Vu TV price of just ₹12,499.
VU Ultra Smart 40 inch Full HD LED TV
- This 40 inch Vu TV is easily one of the most affordable and high-quality LED TVs in the Indian market, priced at Rs. ₹20,490.
- The model comes with a 40-inch FHD, A+ graded panel, running at a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 60Hz. HD Ready, 1366 x 768 pixel display and an LED panel. The model also includes a Digital MPEG noise reducer to improve overall picture quality.
- This Vu TV model is also equipped with 3 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, an Ethernet port as well as Audio/Video ports.
- Some of the best features of the model include its quad-core processor, a Linux based OS to access streaming platforms and a 20W Dolby Digital speaker.
VU Pixelight 55 inch Ultra HD 4K Smart TV
- A part of the popular Pixelight series, this 55 inch Vu TV model is an Ultra HD 4K Smart TV with an HDR 10 compliant display.
- The model offers an excellent visual experience with a display brightness of 450 nits, an adaptive contrast, an A+ grade panel and a viewing angle of 178 degrees.
- The model is also equipped with a dual-core processor, a Linux based OS and a 24 W Dolby Digital speaker.
- This incredible 55 inch model comes at a Vu TV price of just Rs. 28,999, and is also easily payable in EMIs on online stores.
VU 65 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart TV
- The largest of the Pixelight series, this 65 inch model has all the qualities of the 55 inch Pixlight with a slight edge in every department.
- In comparison with the standard 20W offered by most competitors and the 24 W Dolby Digital speaker offered by the 55 inch Pixelight, this 65 inch Vu TV comes with a whopping 30W Dolby Digital speaker.
- The model is also equipped with 3 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, an antenna cable port, a headphone jack, an ethernet port, and an audio/video port.
- This 65 inch model comes at a Vu TV price of 54,999.
Buying Vu TVs Online
Long gone are the days when bringing home a new television used to mean going to several different stores and spending time and effort physically browsing through models. With the emergence of online stores, shopping for everything from groceries and clothes to electronic gadgets such as Vu TVs has become easier than ever before. With just a few clicks, you can scroll through a wide range of Vu TV products, models and prices and even filter down to suit your requirements. What’s more, as online shopping becomes more convenient, online stores now also offer the option of purchasing your desired products in easy, customizable EMIs. Some of the best models at affordable Vu TV prices can be purchased at the Bajaj Finserv EMI store, with no hassles and simple repayments.
Vu TV is fast emerging as a leading television manufacturer in the Indian market, thanks in part to its high-end features available at incredibly affordable Vu TV prices. If you wish to make the most of this combination and bring home a Vu TV, consider purchasing one of their models on online platforms such as the Bajaj Finserv EMI store’s no cost EMI app. Not only will you get to enjoy an easy, hassle-free shopping experience but also be able to make your payments in customizable EMIs. What’s more, you can also avail various attractive deals, discounts and cashbacks offered by the online store.